If you are looking for extra assistance in your yoga practice, allow Honeybee Yoga Studio to support you!
Why consider Private Yoga Coaching?
- New to yoga and want to create a strong foundational practice and enhanced understanding
- Class atmospheres do not provide the level of attention and support you are seeking
- You are working towards a specific yoga goal and are looking for guidance
- You have limited mobility and want to learn how to modify your practice, use supports and be safe
- You have anxiety and/or stress are looking to understand how yoga can help, and how to create a self-care yoga routine
- …any reason you want to invest more of your energy into YOU and your yoga practice!
How Private Yoga Coaching works:
- You complete a Private Yoga Coaching Intake Form
- Lindsay sets up a free virtual consultation within 2 business days (approx. 20 minutes to discuss your goals)
- Lindsay creates a program just for you to suit your needs
- Payment is sent via Interact E-Transfer to book session and confirm time and date
- You will receive appointments via email using Google Meet
- Lindsay will provide you with written documentation detailing the contents of each session once they are complete
What Private Yoga Coaching isn’t for:
- Medical diagnosis or treatment
- Physical therapy
Committing to your practice takes time and energy. I recommend and will plan for your involvement to be a minimum of 4 sessions.
Consultation is FREE
Private coaching sessions are $60 and one hour in length
Pre-pay for your 4 or more sessions, receive 20% off ($48 per session)
Note: if you are unable to afford this price point, please email us and we will work our hardest to find one that does. I believe that yoga should be accessible to everyone!